The Plains Cotton Growers Inc. 66th Annual Meeting will be held on March 28, 2023, at the Overton Hotel and Conference Center in Lubbock, Texas.
This year, online registration is available and highly encouraged.
- Tyne Morgan, host of the U.S. Farm Report will emcee the event and provide an agriculture industry outlook.
- Keynote speaker John Kriesel will present during lunch, which is provided to all attendees.
- PCG has partnered with the High Plains Journal and StoneX Group to provide workshops following the annual meeting.
- High Plains Journal Cotton U Workshop
- Legacy panel featuring unique farm partnerships
- Breakout sessions:
- Weed Management Challenges in 2023 by Dr. Pete Dotray
- Sustainable Farming with the Water is Gone by Barry Evans
- 2023 Farm Bill Outlook by Robbie Minnich
- Farmer panel moderated by Crosby County Producer Steve Verett
- StoneX Cotton Marketing and Hedging Workshop
- Introduction to StoneX by Donna Hughes
- Wheat and Small Grains Outlook by Dr. Mark Welch
- Cotton Outlook by John Robinson
- Crops, Fertilizer and Interest Rates Hedging by Jared Morgan
- Risk Management Strategies- Futures, Options, and OTC Products by Bailey Thomen
- CEU Credit Course by Texas AgriLife Extension Service
- Cotton U Social Event
We are excited for this year’s event! Pre-Registration is highly encouraged.
Download the Agenda